Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kotainvited applications from candidates for recruitment to 9 posts. Interested candidates who are eligible for the post can send their applications with required documents before 31 October, 2014.
Last date of submission of application forms: 31 October, 2014.
Details of Post
- Director, Regional Centre: 1 post
- Assistant Registrar: 6 posts
- System Analyst and Design Manager: 1 post
- Programmer: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for both posts
- Director, Regional Centre: candidate should have a good academic record with a PhD Degree l- the concerned discipline and at least 55% marks at Master’s level with 8 years’ experience in teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a recognized institution with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Assistant Registrar: Candidate should have atleast 55% marks in Master’s degree or be working in Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University in the post of Section Officer for six year or possess Diploma/PG Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a recognised University.
- System Analyst and Design Manager: Candidate should have M.C.A. or BE/B.Tech Degree in Information Technology/ Computer- Science from a recognized University OR M.Tech. Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science from a recognized University with 5 years’ work experience in System Designing, System Development, Programming in Dot Net/PHP in a Government Organization/Government Undertakings/Public Limited/Private Limited Companies.
- Programmer: Candidate should have BIE/Bfiech. ( information Technology/Computer Science)/ MCA or equivalent from a recognized University and possess expertise in ASP/Dot Net/PHP with 2 years of work experience.
- Director, Regional Centre: Rs 37400-67000 with AGP Rs 9000
- Assistant Registrar: Rs 15600-39100 with GP Rs 5400
- System Analyst and Design Manager: Rs 15600-39100 with GP Rs 5400
- Programmer: Rs 9300-34800 with GP Rs 4800
How to Apply
Candidates can download the application form from University’s website www.vmou.ac.in and send the filled form to the university before 31 October, 2014.Read More »