Blacksheep is looking to recruit an FF&E designer to work in central London.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an outstanding FF&E designer to join our London based studio.
You will be involved with all aspects of the FF&E procedures including preparing and presenting FF&E schedules for the project working with the design team. In order to research FF&E requirements for a project you will coordinate and source with suppliers and report to the senior designer and directors.
- developing concepts and sourcing FF&E items and samples
- creating sample boards
- contributing and coordinating the design and development of bespoke furniture
- researching a variety of materials, products and their application
- checking specification suitability requirements in specific environments
- undertaking the administration aspects within an interior design project
- a passion for design
- an active interest and knowledge of current products and trends
- good organisation skills and reliable in meeting deadlines
- keen attention to detail
- some knowledge of FF&E suppliers and requesting information and samples
- competent in Excel, InDesign, CAD and Photoshop skills are preferable but not expected
- enthusiastic approach
Please send a CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Only successful applications will be contacted.
Application deadline: 31 August 2014
Please mention that you saw this position on Dezeen Jobs
Posted on Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014 at 10:58 am by Natalie Blackburn. See our copyright policy.Read More »