RPSC, Ajmer Notification 2014-Agriculture Officer Vacancies : RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission), Ajmer has issued Notification for Recruitment of 55 Agriculture Officer & other Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 05th September 2014 through online (www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Starting date of Commencing Online Registration : 06th August 2014.
Closing date of Online Registration : 05th September 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post name||No. of Posts|
|5||Fisheries Development Office||10|
Education Qualifications :
- Ex-Captain (HkwriwoZ dIrku), Explanation:- Ex-Captain will Include Officers Retired/Resigned From Army Or Released/Demobilized From Emergency Or Short Service Commission (Sr.No.1 post).
- Graduation in Mechanical Engineering for Sr.No.2 posts.
- Post Graduation in Geophysics from recognized University (Sr.No.3 post).
- Master Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture subjects from recognized University (Sr.No.4 posts).
- Post Graduation in Fisheries (M.F.Sc) or Zoology subject for Sr.No.5 posts.
Age Limit :
|Post name||Age limit|
|Fisheries Development Office||21-35years|
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates shall draw Monthly Pay Scale Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay 5400/-
Selection Process :
- Screening Test
Application Fee :
- General Category –Rs.350/-
- OBC category – Rs.250/-
- SC/ST category – Rs.150/-
Payment by online mode (E.Mitra or Debit/Master/Credit/Visa Cards).
How to Apply :
Candidates should required to apply online by RPSC official Website and fulfilled Online Application submit/Registered on before 05/09/2014.
AdvertisementsRead More »